Mog! A human answered the phone!!

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I just called a company for support and after the first ring, AND BEFORE I WAS EVEN READY TO THINK STRAIT, a pleasant human female voice answered the phone and asked what they could do for me! It caught me off guard as I was expecting the usually "Call is very important to us, wait time blah blah blah" and various drilling down through menus. I was stunned.

After telling her who I was seeking, I added that I was EXTREMELY impressed and happy about a human answering their companies phone, and asked her to please pass my compliments on to her superiors.

America's economy sucks, we farm everything out overseas so we can save a buck - AND put Americans out of work, and these stupid Voice Response Units [VRU] don't help.

As President of the new United Culture, I promise to replace all these computers with real workers who are interested in having a job, supporting their family as well as their country's economy.

All these computers do is pad like one guy's pocket. Replace them with humans and the benefits will trickle down

UNPLUG THE MATRIX!!!
hsc3278l.jpg

and I have no idea what Mog! means. supposed to me OH MY GOSH. I musta typoed

and I have no idea what Mog! means. supposed to me OH MY GOSH. I musta typoed

Ever have one of those pleasnt femal voices turn out to be a computer and it take about a minute before you realize it because they sound so real?

Dumbest phone message of all time.

"Press 1 for english: press 2 for spanish"

don't know if you every called but UPS has a really cool automated system

yeah UPS is fine, but don't we still have unemployed people in the states? ....hmmm......

you MOGHEADS!

Back