Busa brother killed......

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Guys and Gals it is with great sadness I'm reporting that James "busabru" was killed last night in a motorcycle wreck.......................
RIP my brother

<span style='color:blue'>LINK TO HIS LAST POST</span>

HASELDEN, James Entered into eternal rest on the evening of October 23, 2007, James Wilson Haselden, husband of Kimberly Guarino Haselden. Residence, North Charleston, SC. The relatives and friends of Mr. & Mrs. James W. Haselden are invited to call at J. HENRY STUHR, INC., GREENRIDGE ROAD CHAPEL, Thursday, October 25, 2007 between five and eight o'clock. A Memorial Service celebrating James' life will be held at a later date. James was born on June 26, 1983 in Moncks Corner, SC, the son of Dr. Robert K. Haselden, Sr. and Frances Bodiford Haselden. James was an independent Bread Distributor. He is survived by his wife of N. Charleston, SC; his parents of Pinopolis, SC; one brother, Lance Corporal Robert K. Haselden, Jr. of Pinopolis, SC; one sister Noelle Martin of Alpharetta, GA; and several aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and cousins. James loved his family, cars, motorcycles, and ice hockey. He was eagerly anticipating the birth of his, and Kim's, first child, a daughter, Hannah James. A memorial message may be written to the family by visiting our website at www.jhenrystuhr.com. Visit our guestbook at www.charleston.net/deaths.
Published in the Charleston Post & Courier on 10/25/2007

Man dies after motorcycle crash

MONCKS CORNER "â€￾ A North Charleston man died Tuesday night after he lost control of his motorcycle on Bushy Park Road.

James Haselden, 24, was riding a Suzuki motorcycle and failed to make a turn at 9:45 p.m., Berkeley County Chief Deputy Coroner Bill Salisbury said. The motorcycle ran off the road, and Haselden was thrown off. He died as he was being taken by ambulance to the medical helicopter, Salisbury said.

2191487_2185767_0_1.jpg

hate to hear this...prayers sent for his friends and family

This is terrible. He bought the bike on October 16, 2007 and got killed today(October 24, 2007)? So he had the bike for a total 8 days before he got killed? Man, that is absolutely wrong. Do we know anymore information? I read his last post that stated that he had a Busa before a few years back. Is it possible that he did not get used to his new busa? I feel terrible for him and his family. I hope that we find out more information on this. It is just wrong!!!!
sad.gif

Just very sad...we've lost far too many this year...just too many
sad.gif

R.I.P.
sad.gif

sad.gif

RIP, friend. Your memory will live on with us, as you are a part of the fabric which this family is made of.

RIP busabru. May God welcome you and may He keep your family and friends close to Him in this time of need.

RIP BRO , YOU ARE GONE BUT NEVER WILL WE FORGET ! PRAYERS TO ALL IN HIS FAMILY , GODSPEED !!!

Man and I just read that thread not more than 20 min ago I was happy to see he picked up a new 08 and joined the ranks as a Busa owner again and now this terrible news. Yes we have lost many this year as well as people that have gone down. Godspeed Busabru you will not be forgotten.

Back