busa bash 3

redjamesbusa

Registered
hello everyone went to the busa bash this weekend
just got back in late sunday
it was a blast had a lot of fun,mett all kinds of cool people,and did some nice ridin
didnt get to ride with the group but still had some good ridin up the gap and on 28
cant wait till i see yall again
all that didnt come missed a good time
and some of the guys give away some cool parts and things sat. night i got some adjustable lowering links, thanks guys
have some picts i will post later so look for them

RED

I also had a great time. It was my first time at the gap. sorry i missed the group ride, thought i would meet you on the skyway saturday morning. did meet up with a few of you on the foothills pwk. dbusa and creekboy, it was nice meeting you guys, i met alot of others but im bad at remembering names. my 12 year old daughter made the ride back from pigeon forge with me and she had a blast. lets all remember our fellow busa brother thats in the hospital at ut.

Glad you guys had a good time. I love the Gap and it is really going to suck not being able to ride it this year.
sad.gif

Yeah, wish I could've made it this year, but maybe next year. Good luck and prayers to all those who didn't fare so well at the Gap this year.

Back