Busa Bash 2008

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
On behalf of all us West Coasters...we'll be riding with you in spirit. Everybody back there have a great time, take pics, be safe, and we'll be looking forward to your accounts of the experience on the ORG.

Doyle (Raydog)

Ya know Doyle, you would see a lot more of the scenery if you would get off your hands....
smile.gif

(will have a drink for you)

Sorry you can not make the gig....

I'm already planning out next years trip. I have always wanted to go to Deals Gap but never got around to it when I lived in Georgia. Now I have an excuse to go..."There is a Busa Bash there boss. I gotta have the week off!!"
cool.gif

I'm already planning out next years trip.  I have always wanted to go to Deals Gap but never got around to it when I lived in Georgia.  Now I have an excuse to go..."There is a Busa Bash there boss.  I gotta have the week off!!"  
cool.gif
Hey, GA-boi, You certainly have some incredible rides going east from St. George into the Rockies. I have a place in Pagosa Springs, CO and have riden all around there (Ouray, Dolores, Teluride, etc.). I hope you have a dual purpose bike for Canyonlands and Moab! Raydog

When you go you gotta let me know. I love to get out on the highway and ride for hours but no one here can ride that far. Their azzez hurt from their uncomfortable seats so they are only good for about 2 hours, thats it. I dont know what you mean by a dual purpose bike.

Wish I was there too.....but I'm gettin a blow-by-blow from BABUSA....

Have fun y'all!

When you go you gotta let me know.  I love to get out on the highway and ride for hours but no one here can ride that far.  Their azzez hurt from their uncomfortable seats so they are only good for about 2 hours, thats it.  I dont know what you mean by a dual purpose bike.
I mean a Kawasaki KLR or a Suzuki DR650 or a KTM or BMW 1200 with big gas tank and fully off road capable for exploration! It's a wonder part of our sport (Adventure Touring). Raydog

front_fork_swap001.JPG

That would be fun to take a bike off into the wilderness here.  I was watching something on tv the other night that made me want to take the funds im saving for a turbo and reallocate them towards a dirt bike or something like your talking about.  So many toys, so little funds....times like this I remember why I am going to school.  Just to be able to afford more toys!!!

Back