Busa abuse...

Chris03

Registered
Just came across this picture, has anyone else seen it before? If it's photoshop, it's really well done. If not, he must have to keep about 150 psi in his tires!
tounge.gif

Looks real to me... Makes me feel small, too.
biggrin.gif
He still doesn't dwarf the busa like this pic. And yes, it's real. He really does make a busa look like a pocket bike.
wink.gif

Yep....real. Big boys ride Busa's......Hey BT maybe if you put your bike on Pimp My Ride, they will turn it into a Busa???
tounge.gif

Yep....real. Big boys ride Busa's......Hey BT maybe if you put your bike on Pimp My Ride, they will turn it into a Busa???
tounge.gif
Nah, that show would have to be called "Gimp My Ride". No way I'd let them ruin my 10 like that.
mad.gif
Now, if they, or anyone else, wants to pimp out a busa and give it to me as a second bike, hell yeah!!!
super.gif

Does the phrase " he has make 2 trips to haul a.. " come to mind? I think you posted this pic before didnt you BT?
rock.gif

You guys are just so mean...big guys like riding too...
smile.gif

Man, where's the love...
blush.gif

You guys are just so mean...big guys like riding too...  

Man, where's the love...  [/QUOTE]

Right said M
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|shenoyp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111067590 -->

Both those guys need to remove their humps for more a$$ clearance.  As pictured they're doin' the humpty hump!!
smile.gif

Check out how high the guys knees are in the second picture!! He must be 7 feet tall at least.

At 6'2" and 280lb I don't feel so big anymore, LOL!!!

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111068460 -->

Guess the busa has or is getting a rep as a big guys bike! When I first started looking at a new bike I went to Kawa to look at the zx-10r I was sitting on it and the first thing the dealer said was you look like a busa rider
hot.gif
I'm 6'3" and 260 been military SF most of my life but on the 1l sport bikes I just look like a center sitting on the football! and due to a schrapnel wound to my knee I can't really bind it up for a long time! The only litre sportbike i'm comfortable on it the Triumph 955i Daytona. So it's a busa for me!! Hell maybe it is a big guy's bike!!!

I'm 284 and 6'5 and if I ever get like that just shoot me and set my bike free. They get props for their choice of bikes but they really need to be riding something bigger . A Goldwing or a Rune or even a Valkyre. First picture looks like a prime example of a seat cowl weggie .
wow.gif
Painful to look at.

The guy in the second picture doesn't own that busa. He was just at the owner's shop and climbed on for the pic from my understanding. qwck10th (hasn't posted here in a LONG time I don't think) knows the owner of the busa and the guy in the pic. I got it from one of qwck10th's posts about it a long time ago.
wink.gif

Back