Very hot Busa

that bike was on SPEED's 2 wheel tuesday this week -
rock.gif
meh

Jeez... must weight 50lbs more with all that chrome. I didn't know you could drop the front end that low without straps. You could ride it to the BBQ, then cook burgers on it!

I read about it over a year ago and the biggest problem with all that chrome was more to do with the fit.  After they chromed the plastics they wouldn't deform any more so it was almost impossible to get the bodywork back together.

<!--EDIT|jaydoc1
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090849166 -->

Excellent show bike...but is that thing really for riding...I'm of the firm belief that 'busa owners are first and foremost riders!!
Just my .02...

I have a hard enough time with the chrome triple clap blinding me when i ride, much les the tank etc. You can start to tan aftetr a while if the sun hits it right!!
laugh.gif
BUt i do like the statement he makes. Hey its my bike, i will do what I like!!
cool.gif

pyrrhic, your bike and helmet are great. Take a picture of your helmet close up so I can see the visor please.

Paul

Here's what I don't understand. Someone please help. PLEASE! The motor was done by Lee Shierts (Lee's Performance). Why do any motor work to a "Show" Busa? He's runnin' a + 4"/6" arm chromed of course with Shinko street slicks front and back. To top it all off he has spinners on it, one less rotor up front and ride's it with no gear.

What's the deal?? Is it a show bike? Is a race bike? I would hope not because the think probably weighs a ton and would get smoked by a stock Busa.

Before anyone replies, I understand this cost lots of money and Im not "hatin" on anyone. I just need to know why someone would sh!t up a perfectly nice bike like that. If you want to go show, why with all the perfomance.

All I have to say is read the sig down below..

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>NO BLING~JUST THE REAL THING</span>

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093832580 -->

Back