"BUMP"

:laugh:

BUMP.gif

So the :bump: thread has been around longer than I have, but it looks like the right place to ask this. Does an A with an arrow ^ over the top and a * after it mean anything, or is it some kind of old script error that now shows up? I know its not Alpine Star.

:bump::bump: Thanks :poke: ???

So the :bump: thread has been around longer than I have, but it looks like the right place to ask this. Does an A with an arrow ^ over the top and a * after it mean anything, or is it some kind of old script error that now shows up? I know its not Alpine Star.

:bump::bump: Thanks :poke: ???
???

I SEE THIS "BUMP" FROM TIME TO TIME AND CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT IT MEANS OR REFERS TO. DUH
ASKED MY KIDS,THEY KNOW ALL THE TXT MESSAGE ABBREVIATIONS,AND THEY ARE CLUELESS TOO. DUH X 3
WIFE WAS NO HELP EITHER. ANOTHER DUH
TOTAL 5 DUHS IN THIS HOUSE
LET ME IN ON THIS SECRET? THANKS

Maybe something is off on my browser, but all I see is something almost like A^ but the ^ is over the A

Maybe something is off on my browser, but all I see is something almost like A^ but the ^ is over the A
:laugh: never seen that before. guess its a script error since the board change. it was maybe part of an emoticon code or something???

Back