BulletTrain Competition

Probably more related to mine...
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
Of course the "STUNNAH" wouldn't be one to throw salt in any playa's game...TAKE THAT DAMN TANK BRA OFF!!!Man your messing up the flow...DAMN...Your bike is almost as tight as mine...HaHa...Just joking...You know that it's tight as hell...
evil.gif

Oh, and that's not a twin to Da' Train. Looks like an 02 to me. Train is an 03.
wink.gif
I get the point though... I need to wash my bike!
drooling3.gif
Uhh...Bullet...Hello Bullet...You been sniffing that Zaino again???Man it took you forever to realize that was a 02 and that yours is uhh an 03...No comparisimo...Anyway you still smoke him...Or it or whatever...To much coffee...
evil.gif

cool.gif
biggrin.gif
Of course the "STUNNAH" wouldn't be one to throw salt in any playa's game...TAKE THAT DAMN TANK BRA OFF!!!Man your messing up the flow...DAMN...Your bike is almost as tight as mine...HaHa...Just joking...You know that it's tight as hell...  
evil.gif
Stunnah,

That's an old picture from last year after I put the chrome back on. Wait till you see what's coming next. I'm currently having computer problems, so I can't post pictures yet. I could download the pics to a disc and then do it all at work, but ConocoPhillips has a very strict computer usage policy. Dont' wanna end up losing my job trying to post pics and trying to be cute. I've almost got it figured out though. What would cure all my woes is if someone has a copy of Windows2000 or Windows XP (preferred) that they can burn a copy of for me?
rock.gif
Hmmm? Anybody out there...???

Brian

cool.gif
biggrin.gif
evil.gif
Stunnah,

That's an old picture from last year after I put the chrome back on.  Wait till you see what's coming next.  I'm currently having computer problems, so I can't post pictures yet.  I could download the pics to a disc and then do it all at work, but ConocoPhillips has a very strict computer usage policy.  Dont' wanna end up losing my job trying to post pics and trying to be cute.  I've almost got it figured out though.  What would cure all my woes is if someone has a copy of Windows2000 or Windows XP (preferred) that they can burn a copy of for me?
rock.gif
 Hmmm?  Anybody out there...???

Brian
I think I can take care of 'ya, BA! PM me or something and let's get this thing taken care of!

wink.gif
drooling3.gif
Uhh...Bullet...Hello Bullet...You been sniffing that Zaino again???Man it took you forever to realize that was a 02 and that yours is uhh an 03...No comparisimo...Anyway you still smoke him...Or it or whatever...To much coffee...  
evil.gif
Haven't had time to sniff any Zaino. Been workin' too many hours, bro.
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif
drooling3.gif
evil.gif
Haven't had time to sniff any Zaino. Been workin' too many hours, bro.
wink.gif
Yeah...I know how the work thing goes...I was totally unprepared today...It snowed like crazy here...I thought I was in Chicago or Detroit you know some place where it like snows...Anyway I didn't have a jacket or gloves and ended up having to flag traffic at a major intersection...I 'bout froze my butt off...It was funny another partner came by to help and we were swapping gloves and traffic vest when we gave one another a break...Now it's like 55 and the traffic light is working...Figure...
evil.gif

wink.gif

evil.gif

Stunnah,

That's an old picture from last year after I put the chrome back on.  Wait till you see what's coming next.  I'm currently having computer problems, so I can't post pictures yet.  I could download the pics to a disc and then do it all at work, but ConocoPhillips has a very strict computer usage policy.  Dont' wanna end up losing my job trying to post pics and trying to be cute.  I've almost got it figured out though.  What would cure all my woes is if someone has a copy of Windows2000 or Windows XP (preferred) that they can burn a copy of for me?
rock.gif
 Hmmm?  Anybody out there...???

Brian
I got Windows 98...Yeah I know it's slow but some members of society like it slow and ole school...Anyway I thought the pic was old but I know you always have a plan and it's tighter than ever...
evil.gif

Yeah...I know how the work thing goes...I was totally unprepared today...It snowed like crazy here...I thought I was in Chicago or Detroit you know some place where it like snows...Anyway I didn't have a jacket or gloves and ended up having to flag traffic at a major intersection...I 'bout froze my butt off...It was funny another partner came by to help and we were swapping gloves and traffic vest when we gave one another a break...Now it's like 55 and the traffic light is working...Figure...  
evil.gif
Yeah, I took my coat out of the car yesterday evening since spring had sprung. Turned off cold as shid today and I froze my arse off out on a call.
biggrin.gif
I'd say I feel yer pain, but no snow here, so you had it worse than me.
wink.gif

Hey Bullet Train how do you take such fine pics? What kind of camera do you have? All I got is a Minolta Dimage F300 and my pics are never as clear as yours . What setting do you use ?

Must be all that 5 0 stuff you're doing!
That's exactly it, Dawg.
drooling3.gif
I've got more time on my hands than I care for right now.
Oooops. Didn't mean to call you Dawg, as in Big Dawg. For some reason I didn't pay enough attention and thought I was replyin' to Big D.
wink.gif
Oh well, I guess you've been called worse.
laugh.gif
Not a problem. I knew who you meant and wish I was as big as Big Dawg anyway!

Hey Bullet Train how do you take such fine pics? What kind of camera do you have? All I got is a Minolta Dimage F300 and my pics are never as clear as yours . What setting do you use ?
I've posted pics here made with both my Canon S400 Digital Elph and my Canon EOS D60 Digital SLR that uses Canon's 35mm SLR camera lenses. Both are excellent cameras. If I really want a LOT of image control I'll use the D60, shoot in RAW, and convert using Yarc+ raw conversion software. Going that route I can make 8 X 10 prints that blow away 35mm film prints.
wink.gif

For the web, I simply shoot at the highest quality JPG setting. I take the shots into Photoshop and resize the longest dimension to 500 pixels. Then I make any tonal adjustments using Levels and finaly as the last step before saving for web I do a little sharpening. I keep my cameras set to do as little in camera sharpening as possible. Photoshop does a MUCH better job at sharpening than any camera I've seen.

Ooops. I forgot one thing that usually makes a BIG difference. A tripod. If the shutter speed is gonna be slower than about 1/80th of a second I try to always use a tripod. If it's slower than 1/30th I'll usually use a cable shutter release as well to keep from shakin' the camera when I press the shutter button. Learned these tricks workin' with a 400mm telephoto lens. ANY camera movement at all would soften the hell outta my pics with that thing. Got used to usin' a tripod and found that the quality of my pics with all my other glass improved as well. I use a tripod more often than not and that goes a long way toward givin' me the results I get.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081949761 -->

wink.gif

Thanks for the info BT , even though its a little technical for me being a novice . I will try to be as great as you one day .
bowdown.gif

Thanks for the info BT , even though its a little technical for me being a novice . I will try to be as great as you one day .  
bowdown.gif
Sorry I got a li'l technical on ya.
wink.gif
Just keep snappin' and learnin' from yer mistakes, bro. That's how I got where I am. I'm still learnin', by the way. That's part of the fun in photography!
biggrin.gif

Back