Bugatti crashing into water...fraud

because rednecks thinking the car is a lambo also double has CGI experts from texas :p...nawww its real.

I'm leaning toward agreeing with Mr. Bogus (did I just write that? :rofl: ). If someone has the CGI skills to fake a video, they certainly have the skills to create and overdub some inane conversation over the video.

Perhaps its my experience with Photoshop, but I find myself more and more skeptical these days about what I see...particularly when the source media is the internet.

There's also some strange "glitches" in the video between the 4 second mark and the eight second mark. I don't know what they are, but they're not natural.

Last edited:
If it's in the news it must be true? Call me a skeptic, but it wasn't that long ago this "news" of which you speak spent a few hours with live coverage of an empty helium balloon that reportedly had a small child in it.

It may well be real, but I'm not ready to say it is.

I'm not disputing that the event occurred, I'm questioning the authenticity of the "live" video.

I can believe it. Don't associate money with intelligence or driving skills.
Or just plain screwing up. I know the odds are high but sheet happens.
Any way it's all free entertainment. :laugh:

You figure that if you can afford a $2mil car, you could also find some way to have you cell phone drive your car.

Real or not, the video was entertaining and probably wasn't too far from the truth if not real.

Back