Bug guts......

Gotta love Ohio. I'm not too far from you and its just as bad up here

Bugs suck.  Looks like you need a ice scraper to rip those buggers off your windshield.  I can just imagine what the rest of your gear looked like.
crazy.gif

LOL--Think about the bugs that got away. They probably flew how wondering what that big black thing was that killed they buddies!!!!!

Hey busa_boy_69 we should hook up sometime. I'm down in Covington. You got the flat lands up there, down here I could show you twisties that will take a week for the smile to come off your face

Hey busa_boy_69 we should hook up sometime. I'm down in Covington. You got the flat lands up there, down here I could show you twisties that will take a week for the smile to come off your face
are u talking about the twisties that go from alexandria all the way down to maysville? route to be specific? i was just down there over easter visiting friends and family since i lived in erlanger all my life until jan of 2005. trailered the busa with me and me and my buddies rode route 10 for like 4 or 5 hrs......... defy some good roads through there......

Same crap here .....I'm scrubbin' lids and leathers all the time .  
mad.gif
I don't even bother with the leathers any more, I keep the bike clean and the shield, I think I'm just gonna keep the bugs on the jacket as a reminder of one of the reasons to wear it, and the helmet of course.

Kevin

Back