Bug guts......

busa_boy_69

Registered
I took my baby out last night and took for a good long ride. I decided to stretch her legs and do a 170 mph run on a traffic free highway last night.......lemme show you guys what happens at dusk when you try that around here. haha. I could actually SMELL the guts.

Bug_Splattered_Helmet.JPG

that is why i nicknamed mine the "bug assassin"!!!!

Same crap here .....I'm scrubbin' lids and leathers all the time .
mad.gif

thats one thing i dont miss about living in nky/cincy  bugs by the river were ridiculous.  but the worst is when ur cruisin down to the store or somethin without a lid and u get murdered by a horsefly right in the forehead........  damn near knock ya off ur bike......
face7.gif

<!--EDIT|ozzy04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146932545 -->

They say the last thing to go through a bugs mind before it splats is..................... its arss.......

My Uncle lost a riding buddy to a big beetle @ 90 mph, no helmet. Hit him square on the forehead and flipped him off the bike dead...

Bugs (and birds) hurt at high speeds. Ever get caught with a bee swarm across the freeway? Honey EVERYWHERE!!!

Holy cow what restraint! I could never resist the urge to swat at a few of those, thus smearing them all over my shield. Just imagine if you coould get a Goldpig going 170 through that swarm! The bike would gain 10lbs instantly.

"OH" my gosh, I can even see one of those BIG Bugs face in the reflection
laugh.gif

Geezzzzzzzz, they come big in Ohio
tounge.gif

I hope you saved them little devils......thay are high in protein you know.....good for a quick pick-me-up snack!!

Back