BT delivers a baby!!!!!!!!!!&#

Good job! 18 years on the job and not even close to that for me!

That's my bro! Way to go! You gotta swing by and see how the family is doing and take a couple pics of the little one! I wonder if they had a name already picked out for him?

Absolutely the most awesome thing BT!  I got your email this morning and asked for details, but now I know...damn, tire blew out?!  Parents-to-be work out every little detail to get Mom to the hospital on time, but having the tire blow out is certainly one of those unexpected things you just can't plan for...I'm sure they were both nervous...

I'm just glad you were there!!  Sounds like an exciting experience...glad the little guy was okay, especially given some of the bad things you've seen over the years...

Paging Dr. BT...Dr. BT, we need you over here in the back of 'dis here automobile...maybe they'll name him after you...
biggrin.gif

cool.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114532003 -->

BT, you're a man of many talents
biggrin.gif
I hope you didn't enjoy that more than you're putting on LOL. God job BT, I would have been telling her to bark like a dog and her husband to chew grass (no experience-nor do I want any) in the baby delivery set-up.

Lol...
laugh.gif
You guys are great!
wink.gif
Thanks for all the congrats and the laughs!
super.gif

To respond to some of your comments...

I've had no training on child birth. Just what I've seen on TV.
wink.gif
I called the dispatcher on the telephone and told her "I don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' no baby!" (Don't remember what movie that quote was from but she laughed her ass off!
biggrin.gif
) I also told her to call them back and tell them to boil some water and I'd be there momentarily.
biggrin.gif

Don't know what they named it but probably not after me. I don't think they ever got my name.

And yes, he popped out like a "Bullet"...
laugh.gif

I'm going to swing by the hospital to check on him and see if I can get a few pics and a name. I'll update ya'll ASAP.
wink.gif

Thanks again for all the kind words here.
beerchug.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Awesome! Sounds like you should be up for honorary god father at minimum. Nice job BT!

Wow Chris, Great Life Experience. This little boy will know for the rest of his life that he was delivered on the side of the hi-way by a LEO. Glad you pulled it all together and brought her through it. Not sure what I would of done........Told her to cross her legs and hold it probably.....:p

Chris...The quote was from "Gone with the wind"
biggrin.gif

"...I don't know nuthin 'bout birthin no babies"

Back