I'M LEGAL BABY!!!!!

beerchug.gif

nice ive had mine for about 3 years now! before that i did the same thing rode or permit for like 10 years. then pa cracked down on it!

Try that 20" box on the Busa!
You're kidding right?

tounge.gif

r8
Yes and No. It can be done in a 20' box, I promise you. How ever I did typeo it with 20 inches instead of 20 feet.

It is not easy on a busa. I guarantee you it is a bunch harder than doing on a 250 nighthawk.
laugh.gif
I tried... I`d be happy to see someone who can do it.. Not on my stretched Busa for sure.

congrats man, i just took the same course last weekends, gear was all mendatory, even if the is no helmet law here, the instrctrs had everyone where everything. i liked it, it was very wierd riding something with 1/8 the HP as mine, i did the whole thing without any penalty, even the box, then the instructor took his own personal fully dressed up goldwing and did a Uee inside of 7foot
bowdown.gif
(draging rollbar)

Congrats on your M endorsement! My first bike was a 250 NightHawk, it's what I passed my test on. I'm glad I did'nt start out too big.

You're kidding right?

tounge.gif

r8
Yes and No. It can be done in a 20' box, I promise you.  How ever I did typeo it with 20 inches instead of 20 feet.

It is not easy on a busa. I guarantee you it is a bunch harder than doing on a 250 nighthawk.  
laugh.gif
I tried... I`d be happy to see someone who can do it.. Not on my stretched Busa for sure.
I demo the exercises when teaching the class on my bike. I bet I have done it a hundred times. I'm not saying it is easy, but it can be done. That said ... my bike is now 3 inches over, I'm not sure it is possible now at all. I have not had the opportunity to try it (or teach a class) this year.

I'm trying to get into an advanced instructors class later in the month. I may get my chance to try it on a 61"￾ bike"¦. Or I may be trying to borrow one!

The MSF requirement is 24' on the busa in the BRC or the ERC. Teaching the BRC class is 20' on the range bikes so I demo it on both the 24' they are expected to start and work toward completing it in the 20' that they are tested on.

You could have tested in Indiana...

The state pays ABATE members to administer the "riding" test.. The testers show up on Harleys with out a stitch of gear, looking like they just rolled out of a 1% club an hour before... My respect for ABATE is pretty minimal...

You're kidding right?

tounge.gif

r8
Yes and No. It can be done in a 20' box, I promise you. How ever I did typeo it with 20 inches instead of 20 feet.

laugh.gif
you want the secret?

do not look at the turn... look where you want to end up over your shoulder.. only way I could do it in that 20' area (IN gives you 24' on any bike over 1000cc) you feel the bike instead of trying to ride it... (ZEN?
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

Back