BT delivers a baby!!!!!!!!!!&#

nice....good on ya, bro....good on ya!
beerchug.gif

Ok, here's a pic of Mom and the little guy I delivered. Cute little thing! 7 lbs, 11 oz.... Name is Dillard Isiah. Got a clean bill of health at the hospital, too. The family thought it was cool as crap that a Sheriff delivered their baby.
biggrin.gif
I walked into the elevator with a lady at the hospital so I spoke to her. She grinned and said, "You're not the Sheriff that delivered my grandbaby are you?" I told her that I was and she took me to the room to meet the little guy and the family.
super.gif

Only got this one decent picture because it was kind of dark in the room and I didn't want to inconvenience the family, and especially the Mom and little guy too much for pics. I'm going to contact them after they are released from the hospital to see about getting a few more good pics for my scrap book and to show off. Anyway, here's the pic!
super.gif

babypic.jpg

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114600683 -->

super.gif

Sweet !! What an experience i bet? I am excited myself, my wife is 5 months this week, and we find out what we are having next thursday!! I can't wait for the baby to get here!! It will be so much fun!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

That is the coolest ever. Thank you for being an outstanding example of what being an LEO is all about. That little boy will be able to tell everyone he has known a good cop literally his whole life!
Good on ya!

Way to go BT! I have 2 boys and I was right there for both of them being born, It was the most awesome experience I have ever had and do not think anything will beat it. Good job man.
indeed....my son was born late november last year.... i was "on the fence" about being *IN* the delivery room.....that has to be the *nastiest* thing i have ever seen all the while being the most beautiful thing i have seen...glad i was there...

Back