broken and damaged body parts

orangebusa??

Registered
i would love to put my orange stuff away an forget about it for awhile does any body have broken and busted parts laying around that they would like to cash in on gas tank dented im a pretty crafty body man and have made some pretty impresive fixes on some pretty busted parts i would like to turn mine all black but would never paint my parts for fear it might take some future hidden value away my main reason for buying a busa is to race it at the drags and anything could happen plus i get exited alot and ride very aggressivly at times sort of like I dont care what happens to it but I do hence this post

I have an upper(cracked), front fender(scratched) and a right side(scratched and cracked).
original wind screen(new).
FATJAP

wow thats great what would you like to get out of it hoo ooo
biggrin.gif
im on my way to a black one dont need the screen though
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I HAVE A BLACK FRONT FENDER THAT IS ABOUT TO COME OFF OF MY 02. HAS A VERY SMALL CRACK TOWARDS THE BOTTOM THAT CANT BE SEEN ...BUT I AM ANAL AND BOUT A NEW ONE... IF YOU WANT IT MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMTHING OUT. JGON88@MSN.COM

A freind of mine has a 99 blu&silver tank with 1 dent on
the left side where it fell over on the trailer. If u r interested let me know and I,ll ca.ll him two see what he wants 4 it

I have a black/blue nose piece with the right tab (that mounts the wind screen) is busted, other than that it is fine. I also have a right lower that is fine except over the right side engine cover is ate up. Email me at kovacsrich@earthlink.net and I will send you picks and discuss prices.

I have the following: Nose, front fender, right faring (throttle side), and the rear tail.  Front, fender and right have cosmitic damaged and the rear has some scratches.  Make an offer via email.:)

A freind of mine has a 99 blu&silver tank with 1 dent on
the left side where it fell over on the trailer. If u r interested let me know and I,ll ca.ll him two see what he wants 4 it
Hey orangebusa, I think 99 and 2000 tanks are different from 2001-present. I haven't dealt with the older tanks but my understanding is that 99-00 tanks have a petcock for a fuel line instead of the internal pump like the 01-up tanks have. Just check to make sure before you invest time and money in one you can't use.
wink.gif

Back