Can Black 02 SE body parts fit on 2003 Busa?

babuski

Donating Member
Registered
Boys and girls.....busabrother (thanks man) found 2002 SE black body parts (all of them) on an Ebay auction. The two fairings (undercowlings) alone are worth $950.

I have ALWAYS wanted a black SE but didn't want to worry about starter clutch/gear problems (although they seldom happen). Painting my Black and Grey baby would cost at least $1,500 to $2,000 for a good paint job.

What do you all think....can 02 body parts fit on an 03 bike?

Help......!!!!

They should fit fine. I would worry about those SE parts. they may have been painted SE Black. Double check and ask where they came from.

You got a point there...so while I'm at it.....what does it cost to paint a Hayabusa (all one color...Black) and get new Kangi stickers.....anyone know?

All one color black should be around $500.00 Low and about $900.00 high. Pearls nad flakes and kandies $1,000 Painted graphics tribls etc cost a little more. the decals you can get a set for about $139.00-$169.00 these are bal park. i just had my busa painted custom pearlesence so i looked into this for a while.

Thanks Ninja! I started a new thread just to get more input. I've been traveling so much and haven't posted much. so I figured I'd throw some stuff in for info purposes. Are their lots of "fake" body parts on E-bay that you are aware of?

How do you know if its counterfeit?

Back