Brocks Slip-On Sale

i dont get it.... how do so many people have no issues with this... kickstand aside... the alignment of the left can and from looking at these pics, the straps fit much tighter... on my right side pipe... which is still mounted... there are like visible gaps between the can and the strap... like the ends where it mounts are too far apart....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

If you are talking about my pics.. Thats because I lost the bushing for the mount on the left side (Ive since ordered it from bike bandit).. So the left side can fits a little funny due to the rubber bushing compressing so much without the metal bushing to hold its form. Other then that i have had no issues with mine..

a friend just texted me about this thread, i bought a set of street meg 20" during the sale. i just did a dry fit on my left mid pipe all good here hope you get yours sorted out :thumbsup:

a friend just texted me about this thread, i bought a set of street meg 20" during the sale. i just did a dry fit on my left mid pipe all good here hope you get yours sorted out :thumbsup:
with help from thier tech support i have it mostly figured out.. if all else fails ill take a grinder to the nub on the kickstand thats rubbing on the pipe.... where in alberta are you? edmonton here

Back