Brocks sidewinder exhaust?

GeorgiaGixxer08

Registered
Ive been running the megaphone slip ons on my 09 and been lookin at the brocks sidewinder full exhaust, anybody runnin that on the 08-09 busa? pictures and what you think about it, any suggestions on any exhaust? im not a big fan of having exhaust goin all the way to the tail.

Great pipes,I sell alot of Brock's stuff,it will limit right turns a bit but if you think ahead it won't be a problem.

Made for drag racing, not much on turning right. The Alien Head in black or short meg are great performers with clearance for getting your knee down.

well the bike is stretched with a 240 kit ( its not ridiculously strected like most ) but i dont see havin a prob turning right. bein i dont have much lean on it as it is.

well the bike is stretched with a 240 kit ( its not ridiculously strected like most ) but i dont see havin a prob turning right. bein i dont have much lean on it as it is.

Just throwing things out there for you to consider. It's your ride enjoy it. The sidewinder is an absolute drag pipe, you should pick up 15 at the wheel. :thumbsup:

Goldenchild is where I'd look for brocks deals.

I believe roaring toyz makes a sidewinder too. Could check them out and thyre a site sponsor. The other brand of sidewinders I've seen the most is tsukigi.
Posted via Mobile Device

Brocks and Tsukigi are the best so far from my knowledge of side winders.Brocks can even provide the map for your exhaust.

hit goldenchild up if u decide brocks, or anything for that matter... good guy... i got the black alienhead system on the way from him now..

i love this, you can turn/lean just fine and i am 2 inches down. not too loud.street baffle. brocks tiwinder

CIMG0205.jpg

The pipe looks amazing, but like the other guys have said it sucks when making a right turn. I have a buddy with an '08 with that same exhaust. He ended up turning it into an all out drag bike and buying another bike for the street.

endless your into knee dragging, don't worry about it. i ride normal, lean, turn. most are all talk, never had one. off/on ramps, i lean, never hit it once. you can lean the bike 45 degrees at least. i will get a beter pic leaned over.

Back