Brocks Megaphone Exhaust

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
Just got done installing and testing my new exhaust. Thanks to all who replied to on some issues I was having along the way. Map needs some tweaking (huh, JC?) but other than that the install went pretty straight forward. Brocks customer service along the way was very attentive to my questions. I would recommend their setup to anyone who believes that sometimes you do get what you pay for. As far as performance... who cares... look at that can!
ukliam3.gif

IMG_0341.JPG

(dadofthree @ Jun. 21 2007,18:00) Yes !!!!  
super.gif
now remove the baffle you sissy  
all_coholic.gif
I use to help supply hearing aids to less fortunate folks with hearing aids... I think the baffle will stay in... as soon as it gets reinstalled in the morning!
race.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 21 2007,18:01) Pipe would provide the appropriate audio file or vid / aud  
laugh.gif
Yeah, it's Pipe's fault I used all my "honey tokens" to buy this... Tobin's seat will just have to wait until Christmas. No regrets!

(SnapAttack @ Jun. 21 2007,23:flamethrowing:)
(Pipefighter248 @ Jun. 21 2007,19
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
all_coholic.gif

Looks good.
cool.gif
Thanks, bro. Your video hooked me like a fish. Here's the thread in case anyone missed it...
wow.gif

I don't know what your talking about.
laugh.gif

Maybe I should get a sponsorship from BDE now.

(mrninja9 @ Jun. 22 2007,11:28) i want one i wonder if someone will trade me my bde gen 3 for one
Why, when you can just upgrade the back Megaphone to your existing system? At least I think yours will...

got the mega, loovveee it. video file is on point. It is louder in person. on highway it's loud then gets softer with wind speeds and elevation drops etc.. at least in my experience. I do a lot of commuting in va . Up and down mountains. It's really loud when you go downtown around the buildings. Also use it for tailgaters in town. when they tailgate, I wait til we get to a stoplight,pull beside them and rev it a few times(sweet revenge). the pipe is it for you ppl that love the deep rumble and grunt of a bad-ass bike.

(SnapAttack @ Jun. 21 2007,22:13)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 21 2007,18:01) Pipe would provide the appropriate audio file or vid / aud
laugh.gif
Yeah, it's Pipe's fault I used all my "honey tokens" to buy this... Tobin's seat will just have to wait until Christmas. No regrets!
Unless your Wifes Birthday or your Anniversary comes first
ices_rofl.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 23 2007,16:11)
(SnapAttack @ Jun. 21 2007,22:13)
laugh.gif
Unless your Wifes Birthday or your Anniversary comes first  
ices_rofl.gif
Yeah, all jokes aside. FAMILY ROCKS! Took me 15 years to get up enough
jump9.gif
to talk motorcycles again. The wife actually told me to go get one... I guess all the sacrifices and hard work over the years hadn't gone unnoticed after all.

(bradsbusa @ Jun. 24 2007,08:02) i want this set up how much and get from who
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
I picked mine up from Brock's Performance online. Still grinning... neighbors have been out... security has been called...

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

(SnapAttack @ Jun. 24 2007,23:55)
(bradsbusa @ Jun. 24 2007,08:02) i want this set up how much and get from who
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
I picked mine up from Brock's Performance online. Still grinning... neighbors have been out... security has been called...
how much and is that the full exhaust

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back