Brock Racing

ToyKraz

Collector of Toyz
Donating Member
Registered
Guys, I have been running a Brock's Streetmegaphone since about August. Love the look and the sound but the performance was only OK. Finally got off my a** and sent an e-mail to Brock's Racing asking for the correct map. Brock himself sent me two maps, one for fuel economy and slighty increased performance and a different one for track performance. Of course, since I don't care about fuel economy (have you seen my dually?
laugh.gif
) I loaded the track map.

All I can say is WOW! HUGE difference. Not sure how I will keep the wheel down until GIXX1300R sends me my extensions.

Also, asked Brock if I could get a special Street Megaphone in black instead of chrome and he said no problem. Credit card will be flying tomorrow.

How do you guys think the black will look?

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way, you can't go wrong, I think the black or chrome will lQQk tight.

I keep telln everyone here that Brock is the shid. He services surpasses his competitors by a long shot.  How much did Brock charge you for your upgraded maps ?

this is good to know. I'm glad to hear companies still take care of their customers
bowdown.gif

(Rhythm @ Feb. 14 2007,20:18) Either way, you can't go wrong, I think the black or chrome will lQQk tight.

I keep telln everyone here that Brock is the shid. He services surpasses his competitors by a long shot.  How much did Brock charge you for your upgraded maps ?
A whopping $0, nothing, nada, not a dime. Anytime you buy a Brock exhaust you get free support for the life of the product.

(ToyKraz @ Feb. 14 2007,20:37)
(Rhythm @ Feb. 14 2007,20:18) Either way, you can't go wrong, I think the black or chrome will lQQk tight.

A whopping $0, nothing, nada, not a dime. Anytime you buy a Brock exhaust you get free support for the life of the product.
I know bro, just kidding. Thats one of the many reason why I bought a Brock system. You wont see me paying a shop $200 plus for a map or asking someone for one.
His base maps are pretty damn close, if not better than what most turner can do.

Bottom line you get more than what you pay for when you get a Brock !

my 1min noob attempt at photoshop.... messed up the brock logo a bit but I was in a hurry to get to work.

P8030010.jpg

super.gif

What was the numbers he sent?
He sent me 27D and 27usb.
Can't remember which one I loaded up, but I think 27D. I'd have to check the PC to find out.

(Pipefighter248 @ Feb. 15 2007,05:01)
super.gif

Can't remember which one I loaded up, but I think 27D. I'd have to check the PC to find out.
That should be privledge n fo for Brocks customer only.
guns.gif
wink.gif

Also Remeber you get the same service from Brock's dealers but sometimes even more...  
bowdown.gif
...I can sell Black HPC or Ceramic Coated Systems also just takes a little more time for delivery...

(ToyKraz @ Feb. 14 2007,20:13) Guys, I have been running a Brock's Streetmegaphone since about August. Love the look and the sound but the performance was only OK. Finally got off my a** and sent an e-mail to Brock's Racing asking for the correct map. Brock himself sent me two maps, one for fuel economy and slighty increased performance and a different one for track performance. Of course, since I don't care about fuel economy (have you seen my dually?
laugh.gif

All I can say is WOW! HUGE difference. Not sure how I will keep the wheel down until GIXX1300R sends me my extensions.

Also, asked Brock if I could get a special Street Megaphone in black instead of chrome and he said no problem. Credit card will be flying tomorrow.

lmk how much for your standard street meg setup,if you decide to sell?

(Rhythm @ Feb. 15 2007,11:08)
super.gif

guns.gif
wink.gif
Thanks for the flaming Ty. But I am a Brock customer.
smile.gif

(Pipefighter248 @ Feb. 15 2007,08:48)
super.gif

guns.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif
Not beating you down D, but you should now better than to advertise privledge info intended for Brock customers, never know who is watching.
wink.gif

wink.gif

(GoldenChild @ Feb. 15 2007,08:15) Also Remeber you get the same service from Brock's dealers but sometimes even more...  
bowdown.gif
...I can sell Black HPC or Ceramic Coated Systems also just takes a little more time for delivery...
Absolutely true, when its coming from you Daniel (autorized Brock dealer).
super.gif

(fstbusa @ Feb. 15 2007,04:55) my 1min noob attempt at photoshop.... messed up the brock logo a bit but I was in a hurry to get to work.
I like it! I talked to EJ at Brock's today. They are getting a new glossier black ceramic coating sample in today. If he says it looks good I will be ordering a new Cone and elbow. I am not worried about replacing the header cause I can't see it.
laugh.gif

super.gif

Tried to PM you but PMs are still jacked up. Let me know if you get it later or I can resend the "non-public" information.
laugh.gif

(GoldenChild @ Feb. 15 2007,08:16)
(ToyKraz @ Feb. 14 2007,20:13) Guys, I have been running a Brock's Streetmegaphone since about August. Love the look and the sound but the performance was only OK. Finally got off my a** and sent an e-mail to Brock's Racing asking for the correct map. Brock himself sent me two maps, one for fuel economy and slighty increased performance and a different one for track performance. Of course, since I don't care about fuel economy (have you seen my dually?
laugh.gif

lmk how much for your standard street meg setup,if you decide to sell?
Will do. It will definitely be up for sale.

I will also be putting my complete stock wheel sets (Wheels, Tires, Rotors, sprocket, cush, etc) up for sale as soon as my new ones come in from Josh. Any interest in those? They have less than 1200 miles on them.

(Rhythm @ Feb. 15 2007,13:07)
super.gif

guns.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
Not beating you down D, but you should now better than to advertise privledge info intended for Brock customers, never know who is watching.
wink.gif
Don't think anyone can tell from just some numbers.
poke.gif

wink.gif

(ToyKraz @ Feb. 15 2007,13:21)
super.gif

Tried to PM you but PMs are still jacked up. Let me know if you get it later or I can resend the "non-public" information.
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Replied if you can get it.

(Rhythm @ Feb. 15 2007,13:07)
super.gif

guns.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
rock.gif

wink.gif

Back