Brock Alien vs Short Meg

Trash_Panda_44

A Grown Ass Man!
Registered
Any difference in sound an power? I had the Short Meg on my 07 but thinking about going Alien this time around. Any inputs would be helpful:thumbsup:

Get both send me one and we can do a test then you can keepw hich ever one you want and I will take the other!!! Come on your a Tech making them BIG Gubment bucks!!!! :rofl::rofl: I really want to ride one with the Meg's!!

:laugh: how did i know u were gonna pop up :laugh: The Short Meg sounds awesome and just want people opinions on why they got the Alien is all.

I think the alien head looks better and goes better with the shape of the gen 1.They sound the same and perform the same.Only difference, the short meg has a removable baffle.

karnage said:
I think the alien head looks better and goes better with the shape of the gen 1.They sound the same and perform the same.Only difference, the short meg has a removable baffle.

Thanks for the input bro

Sent from my iPhone

Yup.If you pull that baffel out of the meg, it is loud as hell.I mean really loud.I was at the dyno and a guy had his un corked, dam my ears were ringing and I was far away.

Back