Britney or JLO, who's marriage will last longest??

BigDawg_03busa,
You're way behind the celebrity scoop.  JLo is married to Marc Anthony now(about a month or two).  And Britney just got engaged to some back-up dancer.

Not that I keep up with the scoop,       but in L.A. its always in the papers and on T.V.   You can't escape it.  
biggrin.gif
wwwwhhhhhaaaaaaattttttttttt, you're kiddin about J LO right? When did that happen? Man I'm on the short bus right now. I give up, none of them value the true meaning of marriage.

BD

This used to be the love of my life, but I started hearing bad things about her.  So as luck would have it... I had to CUT HER LOOSE!!!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
You had to cut me loose?
rock.gif
Oh boy, it's getting thick in here.. First you keep postin' pix of Kenya Moore talking about she's your girl (NOT!) Then you drag me into your BULLSHI# talking bout' you cut ME loose?? Bruh, get off the hallucinagens!!!! JUST SAY NO MAN!!!

And stop baiting me into posting more!!! I know your little game... Your words are as transparent at your intentions!!!

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!
evil.gif

bacharles just curious who is that in the first pic?
rock.gif

btw this will always be my first and only true love

i freakin wish
tounge.gif
Hey phatjoe, that is a picture of Ms Kenya Moore. She won the Miss USA title in...oh I forget the year. I want to say that it was in 1997 or '98. Oh well, Lori is just jealous. She's a HATER anyway. But this is my true love. My god-child Kaci... along with her mother... my younger sister, Stephanie.

Mom_Kaci.JPG

Here are a couple more. Isn't my baby adorable? Also a pic of myself. I'm not nearly as adorable, but I've got much game. The ladies still luv me...
biggrin.gif

MessyKaci.JPG

Back