Britney or JLO, who's marriage will last longest??

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
What do ya guys think, if Britney gets married to what's his name. Will JLo or Britney's marriage last longer??? JLo has allready got a head start and Britney's last one lasted a couple days(hours). I'm betting on JLo will stay married the longest!
all_coholic.gif

Hey its pretty slow at work, I had to come up with something:)

Ok, just readin' the first three words of this thread's title I thought we were gonna get a poll.
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

CB, no offense, my friend....but I couldn't care any less. Marginally talented publicity whores, both of 'em.

I'm hoping with all the same sex marriages, they'll end up going thru all the men and marry each other....I'll be looking for that stolen secret sex video!!!

Naw, just a really slow day at work.... It was in the newspaper.
Ooooppss
wow.gif

Guess I shouldn't have let that slip, Air Traffic Controller reading newspaper at work.
wink.gif

Actually I thought Ben & JLo were already through. Thought I read that somewhere. If not I'd say JLo's will last the longest. Well so far she's lasted a year after tying the knot. While Britney has lasted all of 48 hours.

BigDawg_03busa,
You're way behind the celebrity scoop. JLo is married to Marc Anthony now(about a month or two). And Britney just got engaged to some back-up dancer.

Not that I keep up with the scoop, but in L.A. its always in the papers and on T.V. You can't escape it.
biggrin.gif

That's what I do, control airplanes while reading the newspaper!!
biggrin.gif

Naw, only when its really slllooooowwwww do we break out some entertainment. Plus, I don't work at LAX. Don't worry, we got your back. I'd lose my job if I let to airplanes merge together:cool:

CB, no offense, my friend....but I couldn't care any less. Marginally talented publicity whores, both of 'em.
You know it's funny that you should say that tbone, because I was listening to the radio today and those exact words were used about Britney, J-Lo, Janet, and Halle Berry. All of them were characterized as being the stupidest beeotches in the showbiz industry. Based solely on their track records with men. Go figure...

I've already heard that JLo's not happy with her new hubby's physique...apparently she can kick him around or something...
laugh.gif

Ummm...I'm going with Britt...she'll stay married longer 'cause she doesn't want to be like JLo...

At least there is no negativity in the tabloids about my baby...

She is definitely the love of my life...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Kenya.jpg

This used to be the love of my life, but I started hearing bad things about her. So as luck would have it... I had to CUT HER LOOSE!!!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif

Lochillin_.jpg

Oooooh! When Lo gets wind of this one, she's gonna let me have it. I know... I know...but I'm a glutton for punishment.
wink.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

bacharles just curious who is that in the first pic?
rock.gif

btw this will always be my first and only true love

i freakin wish
tounge.gif

situps.jpg

Um, I could happily spend an evening with J-Lo, just promise me she wont talk... But by and large I would rather take a bet on which one would bounce higher if tossed of a fuggin cliff... Both equally worthless....

Back