Bright LED Turn Signals

BanditKing

Registered
Can anyone recommend a good looking pair or have experience with them.

The old generation of LED's are just not bright enough.

I've been told that new generation LED's are VERY bright.

I've seen the Hyper-Lite product, but the plain black rectangle housing just isn't very attractive.

The Rizoma Zero11 signals look interesting, but I wanted something that didn't look like it's lines came from the stealth fighter (F/A-117?)

Take a look at the switchback towers. They have models that will work in the stock housings that are several times brighter than stock bulbs. Put the dual color towers in the front and you can almost use them for cornering lights from several of the pics I have seen.

thanks! those are very nice, and now I'm definitely going to get a pair.

but i was looking for REAR LED turn signal options.

anyone? anyone??

Many of the bulbs from automation will fit in the stock rear housings, unless you just looking to get a different style for the rear.

The Rizoma Zero11 does look nice. That's one of the less obtrusive turn signals I have seen in a while. I would like to find them in person to see how bright they are.

i got rid of the stockers a long time ago.

I've been using chromed short-stalk mini LED turn signals.
3.jpg

Although I like the look, they really aren't bright enough, and had a friend crash into me 'cause he couldn't see that i was signaling right.

i'd rather not have a repeat experience.

yeah, the rizomas do look good. i'm thinking about them, but wanted to know what else are out there.

I had some mini leds on my 04. They did look better. I added a Back-Off modulator to the brake light, and put super bright leds in the brake housing. Most cars and riders behind would give me plenty of room.

Back