Bridgestone Bt 016 Deal!

One more day!

But there flyer today, says till 1/2/12

Buy them while there cheep!

I picked up another set. My old 016's barely made it to the end of the season or actually the front didn't but.....was looking for another sweet deal on these. The last set was 199.95 for the rear with a free front(also from Cycle Gear) which i bought before i needed them but it too was too good of a deal to pass up. Was thinking about the 016 pro but these are priced right and i don't need all that wet weather traction that the pro's are spouting about cause I don't ride in the rain if I can help it plus the original 016 rear is three different compounds compared to the newer 016 pro that is only a duel compound now. Heard the new GSXR 1000 comes with the new S20 tires but couldn't find those for sale anywhere yet without a new bike attached to them.:laugh:Can anybody that has ridden both the 016 and the 016 pro compare the two and review or ridden the new S20 and compare? Was gonna maybe try a 190/55 or I think the new S20 I saw will come in a 200/50 which could have been a little different too but this deal was only on a 180/50 or a 190/50 so the other choices weren't an option with this deal but like i said it was too good of a deal to pass up.

Thanks for the tip. I was in need of some new tires in a bad way. From all I have heard these should do the trick.

Got my tires from UPS today and was pleasantly surprised to see that these are the newer 016 pro's not the older 016's:cheerleader: We'll see if there's much of a difference between these and the regular 016's that I'm taking off.

Got my tires from UPS today and was pleasantly surprised to see that these are the newer 016 pro's not the older 016's:cheerleader: We'll see if there's much of a difference between these and the regular 016's that I'm taking off.

Yeah I think I got the pro version also. Under the lettering "Front" and "Rear" it says "Pro" on each one. I had not noticed that before.

Back