Brembo clutch/mc

Klutch556

Registered
I’ve got a chance to get my hands on a brembo clutch and brake mc for a killer deal. Thing is... I’m dense af so I have no idea what the upgrade ... actually upgrades.... lol
I mean, why is the master cylinder considered such a big upgrade?

I’ve got a chance to get my hands on a brembo clutch and brake mc for a killer deal. Thing is... I’m dense af so I have no idea what the upgrade ... actually upgrades.... lol
I mean, why is the master cylinder considered such a big upgrade?
If its a killer deal,I'd say get 'em. As long as they are the ones guys have been using for the upgrade. Some different masters have clearance issues with the windscreen. Its supposed to be like night and day...the difference in braking force applied to the rotors. Stock Busa brakes leave a little to be desired even when using all 4 finga's. Guys report the Brembo's bring the heavy beast to a halt with one or two fingers. Better brake "feel" as well on the track or ripping the twisties.
Rubb.

Ah, so basically it just reduces the amount of force required to actuate the brakes?
I wish I could have rode his bike before he pulled all these parts so I could of been able to compare the difference. He also has set of galfor wave rotors. But I read those were a trade off, they cool quicker than the oem rotors but don’t provide as much stopping power die to the reduced surface area.
bit they look cool so that’s most important, right? Lol
Alright, you guys talked me into it.
and fallenarch, thanks for explaining it like I was five, “lever movement translates directly to MC piston movement”
That clicked for my walnut sized gray matter <3

The feel of the stock master cylinder on this bike is similar to the feel of the brake pedal in a 1982 Oldsmobile 98 (with or without the Brougham vinyl top option.)

You are welcome.
HW...you kill me man. Awesome funny.
rofl.gif
:bowdown:
Start writing professionally...I'll take the first signed copy. :thumbsup:
Seriously...
Rubb.

I guess before you jump in, find out what model they are or if they are OEM style, from what bike?
It’s a rcs19 brake mc with rizoma? Cup
I’m not sure what the clutch mc is. He said the shop installed it and he wasn’t sure of the model.
basically, he had his bike built, lost his job, bike got repoed, but he pulled all the aftermarket parts back off to resell. which clutch mc works with a k19 model?

Back