Brembo Calipers

L8R P1GS

Registered
My question is, will the 2012 GSXR 1000 Brembo Calipers fit on an 09 Hayabusa? I been trying to search the web for info on some caliper swaps but with no success. Im really good at finding the HP set up for $1000+ per caliper. lol
Thnx,
Brandon

The info to look for would be the diameter and thickness of a GSXR 1K brake rotor and the width of the bolt pattern on the caliper. Take this info and compare to the busa's specs. The offset of the rotor may also be a factor. I have been eyeballin' the same calipers since my buddy bought a new GSXR 600... I have been thinking that a wrecked 1K would make a nice donor bike for what you described so I would be interested as well.

I am looking at the same swap, from the info that I found it looks like it would fit 100%....

high performance brembo calipers for busa have 22.5mm offset and 108mm pitch for locating sleeves....

CarpiMoto - Brembo Set Monobloc M4 34 Radial Calipers 108mm mount - Suzuki GSX R 1300 08-

high performance brembo calipers for 2012 gsxr alco have 22.5mm offset and 108mm pitch...the only thing may need are the spacers depending on rotor diameters...

12-13 Suzuki GSXR 1000 Brembo HP GP4-RX Front Caliper Kit [220.B010.10] : Bayside Performance, Vancouver Based Canadian Source For Motorcycle Parts, Sportbike Accessories And Apparel

looks like no spacers are needed ,rotors are 310mm on both busa and gsxr1000

I came up with this for people that have custom wheels and feel the need to show them off. I build allot of stant parts and I have been adding brake calipers to rotors for years a customer came to me for a single sided 240 kit for his busa and he was planning on deleting the right side brake caliper. So I pitched him this idea and it works better then the stock brakes. I use a 330 mm rotor from galfer from a 929 and the 954 and then machine a new carrier to fit the busa hub. PM me if your interested let me know what you think of the design I also machined off the radial mount of the right side fork leg and cut the fender mounts and trimmed back the fender to show off the smash wheels I machined for him

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/179272-caliper-relocation-vs-caliper-delete.html

Back