breakfast with Macon and semi, And Pics from MX races last night

Re: breakfast with Macon and semi

ok, you pic ho's :laugh: here is a couple of what we've done this morning, ready to head to the races this evening :beerchug:

IMG_7050 (Large).jpg

IMG_7051 (Large).jpg

IMG_7052 (Large).jpg

IMG_7053 (Large).jpg

We ready to roll:thumbsup:

of course, Princess is making sure we are doing everything right :thumbsup:

if Macon and i disappear, it will be because she found this post...don't believe it if it appears that we committed suicide!! :lol:

IMG_7054 (Large).jpg

Ok, I will use the unused bail money to hire a PI to find you unless Marie has a better offer!!! :laugh:

Princess and i got Macon last night, he had to take a nap between the moto's...Princess has been giving him a hard time about getting old all day :rofl:

IMG_7088 (Large).jpg

on the way to the races yesterday afternoon, traffic suddenly started backing up...we made our way through it (thanks to some "creative driving" skills from Macon) and found this to be the cause

IMG_7055 (Large).jpg

a few pics of Macon on the smaller jumps :beerchug:

IMG_7056 (Large).jpg

IMG_7059 (Large).jpg

IMG_7063 (Large).jpg

IMG_7071 (Large).jpg

IMG_7076 (Large).jpg

pic of Princess getting a pic of Macon :laugh:

IMG_7078 (Large).jpg

getting some good air on the tabletop :beerchug:

IMG_7058 (Large).jpg

IMG_7062 (Large).jpg

IMG_7065 (Large).jpg

my personal favorite of Macon in the air yesterday...flying high and under control even with a competitor right beside him :bowdown:

IMG_7060 (Large).jpg

watching these little guys was a blast, 4-6 years old and giving it all they had...little fellow in blue ended up going down on the big tabletop but he got right back up and rode on :bowdown:

IMG_7069 (Large).jpg

Awesome pics Semi. Thank you for taking them and for going with us a helping out, I really appreciate it.

we made it back to Macon's about 2 this morning, i jumped in the shower and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow...we got up this morning (Macon took a little convincing from Princess :whistle:) and headed to church with the bikes and gear still in the truck :thumbsup: gotta go thank Him for keeping us all safe and out of harm's way!

IMG_7094 (Large).jpg

IMG_7095 (Large).jpg

ok, you pic ho's :laugh: here is a couple of what we've done this morning, ready to head to the races this evening :beerchug:

I like the first pic. A hammer always fixes anything :)

watching these little guys was a blast, 4-6 years old and giving it all they had...little fellow in blue ended up going down on the big tabletop but he got right back up and rode on :bowdown:

Man if my son saw that he'd go crazy. I just can't get him to say he wants a white Suzuki? For some reason he still wants a green Kawisaki :(

And yes cheeseburgers for breakfast lowers your cholesterol :)

Be glad your not here. It hot and you would not believe the people. Its crowded to say the least.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Be glad your not here. It hot and you would not believe the people. Its crowded to say the least.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Is there a few people there ? Hope yall are having a good time bro:thumbsup:

Back