breakfast with Macon and semi, And Pics from MX races last night

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
Princess is at work (and cussing us because we're at home having fun :laugh:) so Macon and i were able to fix up a hearty breakfast...cheeseburgers, a couple scrambled egg sandwiches, and a handful of vitamins and we are ready for the day :thumbsup:

P1010012 (Large).jpg

Breakfast of champions right there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Re: breakfast with Macon and semi

Nice! Where you riding today?

I think Cheeseburgers will lower your cholesterol, or was that Cheerios...nevermind.

You KNOW Marie will be home at some point and there will be a price to pay for having fun without her!!! :laugh:

Princess is home, we have to behave now :laugh: we've stayed out of trouble so far although i thought we were going to get hammered one time this morning...we were "just cruising" down one of the local roads and suddenly several Highway Patrol cars pulled out in front and behind us...they left us alone and when we came back through about an hour later, they had several cars pulled over and were giving them copies of their signature :whistle: the July 4th ticketing program has started so watch yourselves for the next couple days

we're heading to a local bike night tonight, please forward all bail money overnight :thumbsup:

Nice! Where you riding today?

Wel we have put about 20 miles on the bikes all day so far, went to the local bike shop and them back home and then to the mall when Marie got home so she could ride with us. We are not hitting it to hard yet.:laugh:

Bike Night was great and we had a good ride afterward as the weather was perfect...we got back to Macons and i realized i hadn't taken a single pic...i'll try to remedy that today :thumbsup:

Bike Night was great and we had a good ride afterward as the weather was perfect...we got back to Macons and i realized i hadn't taken a single pic...i'll try to remedy that today :thumbsup:

What am i going to do with you? :poke:

WHAT no pics. Ninja camera is getting old!!! :rofl: Guess you just gotta stay down there until next bike night so you can get some pics. :thumbsup:

Back