Brake Lines Question...

Iowadiver

Registered
I'm doing an extended swingarm and i know I'll need to put on new brake lines, at least for the rear brake, due to the increased distance the caliers are from the brake fluid container. Question is... I've been hearing about some sort of stainless steel or other flexible metal (sorry I don't recall exactly what I've heard) brake lines... is this something I should be considering, or am I confusing something. If nothing else, does anyone have suggestions on where to order even a standardized brake line? Any info from others who have done a simliar mod would be great.

-Matt

SS brake lines. I got mine from street and track. Tell Charles the length you are extending and he can get you the right lenght line.

I buy directly from HEL in Florida. Talk to Craig, he will make up the line for whatever size you need. He will put the ends on and bend them too if you need. He also has a bunch of colors. Real ood duy. They are having a group buy going on right now, but not sure if it is for only stock length set up
beerchug.gif

you can use the stock line up to about 6" over stock,loosen at the m/c and rotat around..I have ss lines for extended bikes also just need to know max length of arm and where you plan to set it at..

Back