Brake Light plus the Stopper!

OldMan

Registered
So, I was just looking around the local Cycle Gear store and saw 'The Stopper" LED brake light... I figured, that's cool, I can always use a little help in making sure the person behind me sees my brake light... although picturs don't do this one justice here they are, take my word for it these LEDs are super bright!

the first pic shows that I had to take off the rear plastic, first time I did it, it was a breeze, the whole back end plastic came off as one piece. Had to cut the wires on the brake light and splice in 'The Stoppers' wires.

The second pic shows device hanging on the plate

The third pic - in action

This should have taken me an hour to an hour and a half but I worked slowly and had a few beers in the process, took me about 2.5 hours, it was fun! I recommend this extra brake light for all, again it is super bright!

The stopper 4.jpg

The Stopper1.jpg

The Stopper_2.jpg

I like it, I have an led taillight in mine. They look better and are alot more eye catching for the idiot texting behind you.

I have one for sale if anyone is interested. Brand new, never taken out of the package. IM me for details and pics.

Two? did you mount both on the license plate?

thanks for the pat on the back, i needed it, it's hard work, and the wife/kids can't appreciate it :laugh:

anything that will help them see you is a good thing.

Looks really bright!!!! Did they have it in a smoke instead of clear??? I'll like to take that PINK busa for a ride OLDMAN!!!

Looks really bright!!!! Did they have it in a smoke instead of clear??? I'll like to take that PINK busa for a ride OLDMAN!!!

Yeah, I've had the smoke for about a year. They're cheap on ebay from several Chinese sellers. Quality of mine is excellent . The built in turn signals do not have to be connected either, unless you want to use them, I didn't. You can see the vertical leds on each side of the lense that aren't lit up in my picture.

ahttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LED-Turn-Tail-Light-f-Suzuki-Hayabusa-1300-08-09-SMOKE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem20b38a519aQQitemZ140451139994QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

SDC10925.jpg

SDC10920.jpg

i love smoke led tail lights, have had mine for about a year now. Hooked up the signals inside the tail light also

here's the tail lights i put on my truck a while back

111.jpg

117.jpg

116.jpg

2010-11-12_17-29-47_833.jpg

2010-11-12_17-11-00_466.jpg

2010-11-12_17-09-58_324.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the taillight flasher setup I have on my '08. I made the turning signals into brake lights and put my brakelight flasher on it. It flashes the taillights 20 times in 2 seconds and then stays solid. It blinks so fast my camera didn't really record it very well. Installation takes about 5 minutes, they're guaranteed for life, and can be put on any taillight on ANY bike! PM me if you're interested!

This is the taillight flasher setup I have on my '08. I made the turning signals into brake lights and put my brakelight flasher on it. It flashes the taillights 20 times in 2 seconds and then stays solid. It blinks so fast my camera didn't really record it very well. Installation takes about 5 minutes and can be put on any taillight on ANY bike! PM me if you're interested!

- ‪Tail light flasher.MOV‬‏[/url]

That's a great thing to have, it helps the idiots behind you notice you before they run into or over you.
Now someone explain to me why those are illegal in VA? Could it be there are idiots in local government too?:laugh:

I just got off the phone with the Virginia state police. The Trooper stated that the superintendent of the State Police has the safety division research the flasher and approve it. Then it goes through legislature in order for it to be approved. The Trooper did say that he thought it was an excellent idea but in the end it's up to the Trooper, Officer or Deputy on wether or not he's going to give you a ticket.

I just got off the phone with the Virginia state police. The Trooper stated that the superintendent of the State Police has the safety division research the flasher and approve it. Then it goes through legislature in order for it to be approved. The Trooper did say that he thought it was an excellent idea but in the end it's up to the Trooper, Officer or Deputy on wether or not he's going to give you a ticket.

That's a shame.

Back