Brake Light Modification ideas??

TorontoBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I like the style of the brake light lens, but do not like the little flat section below it.

I currently have the clear version (and the stock lens)

Any suggestions how to improve the look of it?

I was thinking black mat sticker stuff with a hayabusa word, or logo in silver.

The other thought was, have the black matt sticker with hayabusa cut out, and cut the plastic behind so the plate light would shine through, and the hayabusa would be lit. (not sure if that would work, but if it would look kinda cool)

Any suggestions??

Now I think you are nit picking...
smile.gif

ahhh, just playing with you... as you can tell I left the reflector.

If you want to eliminate this, you could go with a topgun tail or similar...

cloud

Scan the posts for undertail or fender elimination mods. I believe someone posted something about turning the light upside down, but I can't remember the details. Also, do an internet search for undertails and you may find something. I'm sure there are ideas out there.

I thought someone said you could turn the rear lens upsidedown, but that may have been with an undertail swap.

It was on a thread about undertail mods, but I didn't they had actually done a swap. I could be mistakin' though. I wound up getting the TG undertail and stopped worrying about what to do!
biggrin.gif

What I heard was you can just flip the light upsidedown and then you get a trunk light. The other option Is to just cut that shite right off. Your Idea with a back lit Kanji could probably work though with a little creativity.

Back