BP Fails Booming School 101 Gulf Oil Spill video

kml

Donating Member
Registered
This is an eye opening video,
but,
IT CONTAINS VERY STRONG LANGUAGE AND WHILE A SERIOUS VIDEO ON A SERIOUS SUBJECT SMALL CHILDREN AND THE EASILY OFFENDED SHOULD TURN THE SOUND OFF.

cheers
ken

Last edited by a moderator:
AH take everything w/ a grain of salt............

they supply what we need

and yes i work in oil and gas.

AH take everything w/ a grain of salt............

they supply what we need

and yes i work in oil and gas.

So the video is wrong about the placement of the booms, and BP is doing it correct?

I work in the food industry and I'm saying MacDonalds is healthy.:whistle::laugh:

cheers
ken

OUCH.

F bomb(s) aside, they could do better, WAY better, but that cuts into profit.
Until they are made to get a conscience (with HUGE HUGE fines) this will be the norm IMO

Hey 50,000 barrels at $70 per, is about $3.5 million per day, but they never paid for it in the first place.

and yes my Dad was high up in the Oil Patch. (see my location - Oilberta)

Last edited:
Oil is necessary ..... However if the executives have to dedicate all their free time to clean up this mess.... an I mean not send an pay someone to clean this up.... but actually go there an personally, an clean up the oil spills work side by side with their employees. I think there would be less oil spills. As long as there going to raise the price to cover this disaster I like to see them out there cleaning it:poke:. Thats not going to happen so are there any snipers out there available for a little freelance work :whistle: :laugh:

She's reading from a script. In MY head she sorta looks like this
janeane-garofalo.jpg

janeane-garofalo.jpg

Thanks, Ken. For very entertaining vid.. Hope will be OK, (I got banned for a letter plus
six asterisks)???:laugh:

Wow ok now I'm seriously on the warpath..
work.2338649.4.flat,550x550,075,f.seminole-indian-on-the-warpath.jpg

Lets just boycott gas and walk ?

Oh no that wont work cuz Americans are fat dumb and lazy and this brings us full circle as to why every BP station in this country is not in ruin !
We just dont care as much as we should.
Now over a month old, it is just that yesterdays news and folks are already forgetting about it.
Like Metallica says "Sad But True"

Back