Box arrived today!

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
The UPS and FED EX guys are my new best friends. They always leave cool stuff at my door. Look what arrived today!! Now----snow & rain go away so I can try this new lid out!

001.jpg

002.jpg

very nice. :beerchug: i have the same lid. its a little tighter than my other icon same size but its nice and snug. post up how u like it

Looks great man...Speaking of ICON helmets...I tried on the new gray and chrome BUSA lid by ICON today..nice lid...love the Suzuki Badging all over the inside of the lid too...

Love it. Have you seen the Busa one ICON has now? Very nice too.:beerchug:

Yea I really like that one too--it was a real toss up. Since the wifey would skin me alive if I bought both--I went with the Mechanica. I've wanted ever since they came out! :beerchug:

Been in the 70's 80's here and beautiful. Ship it to my addy and I'll put some bugs on it :laugh:

very nice lookin helmet. My wife would kill me if i got a 3rd helmet.

My wife was a little pizzed--I'm a real helmet 'ho--I just can't stop buying them. I think this makes number 11. I need to go to lid anonymous:alcoholic:

Last edited:
:laugh: no man you do not need to go anywhere helmets are good for you they protect you that could be one explanation you could make to her :thumbsup: I have the same problem, you just gonna have to find a story for each helmet that justifies the purchase :laugh:

Back