Bought another bike

AJAY

Registered
Yep, got my wifey a 2007 Honda Shadow Aero for a steal. Will post some pics whenever I get it back to the house. It's been wayy too cold here in the east to ride it the 45 minutes home.

In the meantime, here are a couple of pics I took of Tenshi and my daughter's bike. Can you believe that I have actually come home after riding a Busa and then hopped on her Tomos and gone back out riding? It makes no sense at all, but they are both fun to ride. :rofl:

CIMG6021.jpg

CIMG6022.jpg

CIMG6023.jpg

Cool! She should be excited for warmer weather to arrive now. Post up some pics when you can.

Congrats on the new bike. Can't wait to see pics! :cheerleader:

That little scooter reminds me of a little red Honda scooter I had when I was a kid. I don't remember what it was but I do remember I had to paddle the SOB to get it going. ... wow I feel old now... :poke:

AJ,
Do you get any good leans with that Tomos? :rofl: Just kidding, I love riding anything with 2 wheels. I will dig up some pictures of my brother-in-law and I on 2 pocket rockets racing them up and down our street, both of us over 200 lbs.:beerchug:

Congrats on the purchase for the wife! The tomos looks a little out of place settin next to that bad a$$ 'Busa!:thumbsup:

AJ,
Do you get any good leans with that Tomos? :rofl: Just kidding, I love riding anything with 2 wheels. I will dig up some pictures of my brother-in-law and I on 2 pocket rockets racing them up and down our street, both of us over 200 lbs.:beerchug:
The Tomos cracks me up. The fork on my mountain bike (bicycle) is much better quality. This thing is like a flexy flier! It has absolutely no power. The brakes suck, so it's good that it won't go very fast. No pedals, CaBusaGirl, but it sure could use them to get off from a stoplight. I have no idea why I like riding this moped, but I really think it's fun.

So one time last fall, I come home in full gear (AGATT), hop on the Tomos and go back out riding. Coming up the street, some kid on a CBR600 gives me a wave as he comes from the other direction. Then he yanks back his hand when he realizes what I'm riding. Wonder what he thought of my Busa kanji stickers on my helmet? :rofl:

Last edited:
difference between a "bike enthusiast" and a "fan boy groupie" the enthusiast loves riding, no matter what it is.. :)

They can be spotted as kids spending the entire day riding around the house on a moped or minibike.. :laugh:

Yep, got my wifey a 2007 Honda Shadow Aero for a steal. Will post some pics whenever I get it back to the house. It's been wayy too cold here in the east to ride it the 45 minutes home.

In the meantime, here are a couple of pics I took of Tenshi and my daughter's bike. Can you believe that I have actually come home after riding a Busa and then hopped on her Tomos and gone back out riding? It makes no sense at all, but they are both fun to ride. :rofl:

Hey how come this pic didnt make it to the Good VS Badd thread :laugh::laugh::laugh:

TOMOS, funny its my bros name on most forums. But thats the 1st motorcycle I rode and its a 2 speed auto with pedals. It was at my grandmothers house in Bosnia, **** that bike is still working and ridden every day.:cheerleader: They have new ones for 2k but look amazing.

Back