Bottle ?

KnKBusaRacing

Registered
I wanna put a dry 40 on a stock motor..

what size bottle do i need? I want it hidden inside the fairing somewhere.. not under the tittie.

someone told me you can hide 2 2lb bottles in there..

any help, greatly appreciated

Thanks

that the only place? my bike is ridden on the street, and id like to keep the bottle on even when the second seat is on

A couple of companies make a remote bottle opener.Flip the switch,whack the throttle and you opened a can of whoop arse!
wink.gif

my cousin is good electricaly, and i was gonna have him wire it up to the horn button.. and somehow have it where when the switch is on, the horn doesnt blow... i dont want people to know when i get it
mad.gif

i know some street racer around where i live put there bottles in the ram air ducts ,but i wouldn't suggest that because it blocks the air flow to the throttle bodies or some parts could come lose and fall in the motor. but you can hide a 1lb bottle in the nose.i've seen a couple of bikes like that.

Not too many places to put the bottle that is out of the way. At least not a 2 lb. bottle. In the hump is where most will put it.

theres someone on the board that has two 1lb'ers in the rear side fairing . you can see them in the back vents . thats the only other hidden place I know of .

i've got a 1lb bottle for the airshifter in the right rear fairing, it is accessable thru the vent if you need to turn it on but you will have to remove the tail section for a refill. Some people have modified the airbox to fit a bottle in there but i would imagine you will loose a few hp off the juice from the altered airbox. Let us know where you end up putting it.

Back