Hehehe

KnKBusaRacing

Registered
ok.. my bike is at the local performance shop getting clutches bled, and some brake work done..

today, i had a buddy GIVE me a n2o solenoid.. he used to have it on a mustang, and i was wondering if it would work.. if not, why not? couldnt just changing the pill make it what i need it to be? I would like to go install everything tues morning so i can have it tuned for the shootout this weekend.

im wanting a 40 shot dry.. also.. hiding the bottle(s)

under the hump? what size bottle? and how many?

i dont want to have to fill, or change bottles every few passes unless i really have to. i have a 6" stretch, but DO NOT want the bottle to be seen
smile.gif

using 2 relays, couldnt i wire it up where when the n2o switch is powered on, i can use the horn button to active the n2o and not have the horn blow?

it looks like my best bet would be to put a nozzle on each intake tube? or am i wrong?

i havent seen my answers via searches either..

thanks tons guys!

<!--EDIT|KnKBusaRacing
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147671590 -->

you can mount a 2lb bottle in the hump,tiger bottle mount or make your own    
http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=72640.0

you can wire the solinoid to the horn button with a toggle switch

you can run 2 nozzles,1 in each air intake (thats what i have) or a single nozzle in the bottom of the air box,there are plates made to mount a single (or multiple) nozzles in the opening where the flapper valve was

most people use the start button for activation instead of the horn button. horn is usually reserved for an airshifter

i have a couple of diagrams,horn/starter wiring,but i don't know how to post them ?

.032 jet about 15 secs per lb.

sorry,i have the directions on paper,don't have the slightest idea how to get them on the computer,maybe someone at work tommorow can tell me how to do it

wiring for the horn is pretty simple,i could type that out

the starter button is a little involved,you have to cut wires

you could make a simple bracket with a button,thats what i did with my zx 12,i use the horn button for the shifter,but the starter button just wasn't comfortable (very awkward) and i didn't want to start cutting up wires either

IM000782_edited.jpg

i can't get them right side up,but it's a start (had to install some software to use the scanner) hope it helps

scan0002.jpg

scan0001.jpg

Thats not the way I ran mine,I had a rocker switch to arm it,then a WOT switch to activate it,the last thing you want to do IMO when racing a bike is to try to fumble with a friggin button,learned that one racing mustangs,arm it,floor it and concentrate on driving.

if you get into a situation,with a launch gone wrong,bike/rider bucking lurching,every time your arm comes down,pinning the throttle wide open (not volintantary) you will now be adding n2o to a bad situation,making it worse,in that case you can still let off the button,but the wot movement is out of your hands until the bike settles down...

Back