hiding nos bottle

jimbob8915

Registered
I want to install a small 1.5-2lb bottle on my busa. I want to install it somewhere other than my hump. Has anyone installed it anywhere else out of site. I was thinking maybe in fairing under one of the inlet ducts. Pics or ideas would sure be great.
ukliam3.gif

I have only heard of hump and swingarm and the swingarm isn't out of site. There's a hump mode that allows you to sneak one away inside the hump v. in the trunk.
beerchug.gif

Dynotune has a kit where the N20 is drawn from two different (10 oz I think) bottles that are smaller in diameter than the lb or 2 lb bottles - you may be able to stash one of those on each side in the rear tail section.

my airshifter bottle is under the RT side rear fairing. I had to pull the plastic piece that blocked off the hole in the side of the fairing to read the bottle pressure guage, i think that it is a 1lb bottle (it's been a long time since i put it in there). Only problem i see with using this place for NOS is that it is a pain to ge to for fill ups. If you have an extended swing arm you can put it infront of the rear tire and it is mostly out of the way

You can hide a 2lbs bottle underneath the seat. You will have to move the battery to the trunk or underneath the headlight.

you can get your swingarm welded up and plumbed with a fitting and use it for your tank. might hold more then 2lbs.
super.gif

+1 on what species said-if you're really tryin to be sneaky...

if you go with 2 smaller bottles they will fit up front under the nose-but its a REAL pain to get to them for re-fills (have to remove that inner nose piece up above front fender to get to them or take face off bike-major PITA!
guns.gif

if you're creative-mebbe you can fab up a nice bracket and a slim 10-20oz cheater bottle under the tail-then youd still have a lil room under there for stuff.

Back