Bottle braket for swingarm

boosta1395

Registered
I have a stock swing arm streched with extentions and have noticed there is plenty of room now between the tire and swingarm for a 2.5 jug of nitrous.Does anyone make a bolt on bracket?

mps

Bottle_bracket.jpg

My swing arm is a stock 2008 with bolt on extentions and drilling holes in it may upset the tech guy at the drag strip. Is it leagel to shoot a couple holes in the back of it? If so I will order one frome MPS.Thanks

you will need to weld it on to make work with a stock arm.I had some awhile back that you drill,tap and locktite them on and had antidrop bracket on it.I can have some made if you like..

Okay I now have your bracket but want to know color of frame so I can powdercoat it.You can mount bottle either way..

Here is raw mockup.

post_3_21994_100_1172.jpg

you will need to weld it on to make work with a stock arm.I had some awhile back that you drill,tap and locktite them on and had antidrop bracket on it.I can have some made if you like..
can you fabricate some kind of plate for the MPS bracket above that would attach to the bracket and the bottle could sit on.Im worried the bottle will work itself loose while rideing,i have the lines zip tied hoping that would help prevent it dropping too far if it did come loose but would feel better if i knew it wouldnt fall out at all.

can you fabricate some kind of plate for the MPS bracket above that would attach to the bracket and the bottle could sit on.Im worried the bottle will work itself loose while rideing,i have the lines zip tied hoping that would help prevent it dropping too far if it did come loose but would feel better if i knew it wouldnt fall out at all.
I CAN BUT NEED A FEW MEASUREMENTS FROM YOU AND YOUR BRACKET OR I CAN USE NEW BRACKET AND POWDERCOAT AND SHIP TO YOU IN EXCHANGE PLUS COST OF FAB.

BRACKETS COMPLETE READY TO INSTALL WILL BE $75 TYD IN BLACK OR SILVER POWDERCOATED,$60 RAW NOT COATED 6 IN STOCK READY TO SHIP.

i HAVEN'T HEARD FROM GUY THAT WANTED THEM BUILT SO IF YOU WANT ONE LMK.

BRACKETS COMPLETE READY TO INSTALL WILL BE $75 TYD IN BLACK OR SILVER POWDERCOATED,$60 RAW NOT COATED 6 IN STOCK READY TO SHIP.

i HAVEN'T HEARD FROM GUY THAT WANTED THEM BUILT SO IF YOU WANT ONE LMK.

Quote: (narider @ Jun. 19 2008, 11:20 AM)
> Pictures of completed product? Will it fit a 1K arm?
> Todd
I'm still interested in these...
rock.gif

Todd

Back