Boss finally said i can get another bike! And its gonna be a busa!!!

poytress11

Registered
Hey everyone long time lurker from alberta canada. Always wanted a busa since seeing one when they came out. But have never been able to pull it off. Starting with being to young and stupid to having my son six years ago. My first bike was a 2000 cbr600 f4, then i had a 2001 rc-51
Rocket ship lol. Then last year after talking my wife into letting me finally get a bike i settled for her only option and got a cruiser a 2004 yamaha roadstar 1700 but it wasn't for me and didnt last long. Fast forward to now with way better job and now finally she wants me to be happy so she is gonna let me buy my dream bike!! So after my upcoming month without a day off i will be finding and purchasing a busa!! Sorry for the long read and bad punctuation but had to share my excitement and you guys will be seeing a lot more of me from now on.

Gen 1 i hope i just like the styling a lot if its still around there is a local 2007 for sale right now with 11k kms on it.

Gen2 is a bit steep for me at this time and i fell in love with the gen1 so i gotta have one. My pocket book isnt gonna like me but i am about to start a month straight without a day off tomorrow so i am Prepared its a lot easier to work that overtime when you need goodies for your bike. And i will be adding as many goodies as i can afford!!!

Welcome if I have not already said so. The 07 is a great year Gen I to have. Where are the pics? ???

Here's the pics and man i have a million questions

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

These 13 hour work days are killing me. Seeing my new busa just sitting in the garage! So question PO didnt realize it had a power commander in the hump(never actually rode the bike he was a car salesman) but there is no lights on on the unit does that mean it isnt hooked up? Know nothing about them at all.

Back