bored today, so I took some pics

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
This train came through my town this afternoon. I was bored so I though I would post a couple pics of it. Not the highest quality pics

PHOTO5.JPG

It was carrying a bunch of passengers too. It was pretty neat to see it coming through town.

yeah, neat old stuff!!
smile.gif
Wait!! Can anyone make out what those words are on the side? ? ?

train2.jpg

Cool! I remember when I lived in Topeka KS they had an annual event called Railroad Days (yeah, it was a real big ho-down, NOT), and they had several old trains like that. Pretty neat stuff, if you are a big kid like me (or a "Loser" as Michelle called me, ouch).
drooling3.gif

hey, I wanna be a loser too! What do I have to do? Sounds like fun
smile.gif

Did ANYONE catch my pic/joke up there?

Yeah WWJD...Kawi heading down the track there...why can't you stop poking fun at the Kawi guys?!
tounge.gif

Postal...I'm sorry you're a loser...and old(er) than me...
wow.gif
Oh, you know I was just kidding!!!
biggrin.gif
You're the closest Busa rider to me, so I've got to keep you around... **big sigh**

tounge.gif
smile.gif

tounge.gif

Yeah WWJD...Kawi heading down the track there...why can't you stop poking fun at the Kawi guys?!  
tounge.gif

wow.gif
biggrin.gif
 You're the closest Busa rider to me, so I've got to keep you around... **big sigh**

tounge.gif
smile.gif
Loser?...
drooling3.gif
Older?....
crazy.gif
How about ugliest?...
face7.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

wow.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
smile.gif
Loser?...  
drooling3.gif
 Older?....  
crazy.gif
 How about ugliest?...  
face7.gif
I don't think so!
smile.gif
Just a loser...isn't that enough man?!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

wow.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
smile.gif
Loser?...  
drooling3.gif
 Older?....  
crazy.gif
 How about ugliest?...  
face7.gif
I don't think so!  
smile.gif
 Just a loser...isn't that enough man?!  
tounge.gif
Well, I just figured that since we're running my good name in the ground we would go all the way with my looks too...
poke.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif

tounge.gif

Nice, bb...place kinda seems like a sleepy little town. I love those kinds of places...

Nice, bb...place kinda seems like a sleepy little town. I love those kinds of places...
population around 3000. I live about 2 blocks off the Mississippi River. It is a killer when stuff like this goes on though. We get alot of tourists that come through. Especially people just out for a drive along the river. It has some great views and great roads for riding on. I enjoy it more then I would enjoy living in a big town. My kids like the schools, great people, just seems like a safer place to live.

Thanks! I knew I couldn't count on you. ;) Does that mean I can be in this Loser club now? Whwt else do I gotta do to get in?

Back