Welcome to my dorm room...

You mean that don't make them in "PINK"?
rock.gif

So, you think you're bored?  I brought in my new digi camera today and started taking pics in my office...now THAT'S bored!  
tounge.gif

I realize now that I seem to have a problem with "too much Busa stuff"...pretty sad really...my office used to be covered with pictures of the kids and dogs...some Buffett stuff...now, it's mostly BUSA!  
laugh.gif
What respectable Busa would have a spedo that only goes to 120 MPH?
laugh.gif

I like the decore. Maybe you need to come to MO and decorate my office.

laugh.gif

Va, where did you get that banner in the first pic?  That is cool!

I like the clock too!  Unfortunately I have to keep most of the stuff in my office Audi/VW related....dammit!
tounge.gif
Hubby bought 'em both (banner and clock) on eBay...

cool.gif
He's sort of obsessed with my Hayabusa you know...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Didnt realize there were so many on here from NC.  And yeah we could find here,us law enforcement officers have our ways!
biggrin.gif
I'm running for the hills...and, so glad I'm up here in VA!
tounge.gif

And Brian, you can't find me...trust me, you have no idea where I live...Tom (Postal) knows, but I've already threatened his life, so he'll keep quiet...
laugh.gif

Didnt realize there were so many on here from NC.  And yeah we could find here,us law enforcement officers have our ways!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

And Brian, you can't find me...trust me, you have no idea where I live...Tom (Postal) knows, but I've already threatened his life, so he'll keep quiet...
laugh.gif
oh we could find ya... it would just violate about 100 privacy laws, but it could be done
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just show up for the bash and we won't have to worry about kidnappin ya
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
oh we could find ya... it would just violate about 100 privacy laws,  but it could be done
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just show up for the bash and we won't have to worry about kidnappin ya
wink.gif
Yeah, yeah...I think I'm going to take you up on the bet that you CAN'T find me...

If by chance you do run across my house, I've got 300 lbs of slobber that may deter you...
laugh.gif

scoobysnacks.JPG

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Okay, well that's just 150 lbs of it...the other 150 lbs is a bit more easy going...

Poor girl is slowing down...
sad.gif

maggie.JPG

Back