Boost Gauge Question

gm1300

Registered
i have an auto meter boost gauge that came with the hahn turbo kit . it seems to be poor quality . sometimes under heavy acceleration the needle is bouncing back and forth . also the tell tale works like crap . I want to upgrade to a better gauge any suggestions ?

You can get a liquid filled guage from Auto Zone that is much better than the guage that you have now...You'll actually be able to read it...No bouncing...Don't know anything about the electric guages...

most people run auto meter gauges.... either get a liquid filled or sample off more of the throttle bodies to smooth out the signal

If it is bouncing real bad your connections are not solid, but as the guys have said liq. filled is best.

I installed the ProComp liquid filled fuel pressure and boost gauges on Carmen.Dead on readings and no bounce or vibrating needles.NJ.:)

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135107435 -->

You can get a liquid filled guage from Auto Zone that is much better than the guage that you have now...You'll actually be able to read it...No bouncing...Don't know anything about the electric guages...
I am going to have to check out autozone...
smile.gif
Good prices usually...

Back