Book: Sport Riding Techniques

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Just finished readin' Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch this week. Rates right up there with Smooth Riding, which I absolutely loved. It covers all the bases very well and does so in a way that is easy to understand. It is mostly targeted to street ridin' but it also touches on how each topic relates to the race track.

I have to give this book a top rating and BT's seal of approval. If you're lookin' for a good read on the subject of sport ridin' this book is worth the money.
wink.gif

Thanks for the review BT
beerchug.gif

Hope you're doing better dude.
wink.gif

nice....

Now if only some of the bookstores here would actually sell the damn thing! Bah...there's always amazon.

I have the book and it's very good. But my personal favorite is Twist of the Wrist II, which addresses the technical aspects of sportbiking by identifying and convincing the reader how to overcome his/her "survival reactions", those natural responses to scaring the crap out of yourself when attempting to ride aggressively, that only serve to diminish your performance. I re-read that book regularly and attribute much of my Busa survival to it.

Yeah I'll go along with that.  I really enjoyed Sport Riding Techniques.  I buy just about every book that is written on the subject mostly cause I enjoy reading about the subject.  Sometimes I pick up some things, but for the most part I have found allmost all the books will mostly confuse your riding technique.  It's good to learn about techniques and integrate what works for you into your riding but just don't forget to enjoy the ride first...

This is another good book, It's street oriented and thereis alot of good stuff. "Ride Hard Ride Smart" By Pat Hahn

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095740050 -->

Back