Bone stock and clean 08 Blue for sale near me

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Saw this at the dealer other day. Bone stock except for the windscreen.
5,000 miles and they are asking $8999.
9100a027.jpg

7d4d3a0e.jpg

Anyone interested let me know I'll forward you the contact info.

I am open to getting another BUSA. I have been eye-balling gen II. please forward info. Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

Seeing that it snowed here again last night, how about you buy it Blanca, and you can rent it out to us northerners during the winter. You'd make a fortune. I'd pay you like $10 a week to rent it! :poke:

Man, that would be just like getting a brand new. Whoever buys it will still get the opportunity to remove all the stickers and the hideous mud guard sticking out the back. :banghead:

Nice Add whats your commission! Why post without the original contact info if theres no gain?

First anyone who knows me knows there is no commission as I've always been one to give not charge. Just trying to help and put the word out is all.
Second I did not post the salesmans info or dealer because I don't want everyone wasting their time. Google your personal name. Sometimes it's amazing to see how much about yourself actually comes up.
If you want the bike or are interested I'll forward the contact info to you.

Google your personal name. Sometimes it's amazing to see how much about yourself actually comes up.
You're right. When I put my name into a Google search it said I own a 2009 white Hayabusa and the Google image displayed a photo of me hanging off the Hayabusa on a twisty back road just north of New York City.

Back