Board problems I'm having..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
1) When replying to a PM when I move my mouse to reply the reply section disappears.

2) When I post a reply the red box states message posted but it does not take me to the thread unless I hit refresh in my browser.

Thanks in advance...

r8

1) When replying to a PM when I move my mouse to reply the reply section disappears.

2) When I post a reply the red box states message posted but it does not take me to the thread unless I hit refresh in my browser.

Thanks in advance...

r8
Ditto!

If you resize the window smaller after it vanished... it will usually reappear. It has been identified as a bug but others with more priority have been getting the work.

That is the first I have heard of the second problem.

What browser and version are you using? IE6 by chance?

If you resize the window smaller after it vanished... it will usually reappear.  It has been identified as a bug but others with more priority have been getting the work.

That is the first I have heard of the second problem.

What browser and version are you using? IE6 by chance?
On one ie6 and the other ie7.

Both have same problems. It varies also. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it does not.

r8

r8

The PM problem I have only seen if the PM is very small...1 maybe 2 lines. Have not documented it in anything but IE6 yet. If you see it for sure again in IE7 make sure you let me know....

FireFox rules, try it you'll like it, I switch long ago and Web browser problems have since vanished.

Have you tried Firefox?
Perhaps an explanation on how members might switch over to this if they wish.

A step by step for those who aren't computer savy...and for those who are just plain fuggin stoopid like me.
face7.gif

RSD.

John, Firefox is nice. You may have to get "plug ins" along the way.

I have had the reply button do the Hudini trick on me also. I would try to sneak up on it, but it was always too fast for me.
beerchug.gif

Back