Blais Cycle. The Best!!

C-Dog

Formerly cuderdog
Registered
...Hope it's okay to Plug A Good Shop here.

I took my Busa to Blais Cycle (in South Florida) for an oil & filter change, today. I'm just passing thru on a Road Trip from New York. Not only did they put in the best synthetic for way less then I would have paid in NYC, but they lubed and adjusted my chain and gave the bike the once over and made other adjustments and didnt even charge me. (All while I waited there) But what really impressed me was, after adjusting the chain a tightening the axle, (I believe his name was Paul) he loosened and took off the axle nut, greased it and put it back on. ...Just to make it easier for the next guy who would work on the bike!

These are Good Good People, who do things right.
I was just there for a simple service, but they do very custom high performance mods, and I'm sure, with the same work ethic.

If you live within Riding Distance of these guys, It's where you want to go.
Thank you Blais Cycle and Thank you BLANCA for recommending them.

:beerchug:
Told ya so :)

I've been using them for a while now. Walked right in and made you feel like family didn't they?
Within a few moments of being there I had a sense of trust with them. The owner Kevin Blais is a really straight up guy and yes their prices are great. Paul as well is a great guy, as they all are. Glad you got fixed up. They called me a bit ago and thanked me for sending you in. It was I who thanked them for taking care of you the right way.

Word of mouth is a forgotten segment of advertisement.

Yes it is often overlooked by people who spend thousands on advertising. Word of mouth is free and can be the best or worst for you. Take care of somebody and as we see they will brag about you. Cuderdog PAID them to do work and here he is boasting about them. It does pay to be honest and good at what you do.

Word of mouth is a forgotten segment of advertisement.

So is customer service. Seems as though they have it all figured out:thumbsup:

Cuderdog-glad they took care of you!

Saiid- good on you for looking out for a fellow orger.

Awsome to hear, Cheferman recommended Superbike and Ski Racing in Fort Myers to me and they replaced my tires quickly and neatly. For any mechanical that I can't do, I would surely use them. In this Forum, ask and you shall receive.:thumbsup:

Back