New Blais Cycle facility in South Florida

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Blais Cycle is a place where I go to get all my work done on my bike. It is about an hour away from me and I ride by at least a dozen other places to go there because I trust them. Simple as that, I trust them. I'm comfortable to leave for a few minutes to go get a few slices of pizza and not worry about something getting messed up or not done the way it should be. Once entering the place you feel at home. The owner Kevin Blais, Ron Cole and Technician Paul are second to none in knowledge. Kevin and Ron raced and worked on Suzukis for years. Paul the head technician has a great personality and an excellent skill set. They have moved into a new facility just off Stirling road and I95 in North Miami area. I rode down there today to check out the new place, take a few pics and see if they wanted to make sure their new dyno room worked properly. Being the helpful person I am I volunteered to let them use my bike to make sure all the equipment was in order :whistle::laugh:. I just wanted to share my experience with you as again it was like visiting family and the new place is beautiful.

Here are a few pics of the new shop as well as a link to the site.

Home - Blais Cycle

new blais cycle 11.12.11 008.jpg

new blais cycle 11.12.11 006.jpg

new blais cycle 11.12.11 005.jpg

new blais cycle 11.12.11 002.jpg

new blais cycle 11.12.11 001.jpg

new blais cycle 11.12.11 009.jpg

new blais cycle 11.12.11 011.jpg

Back