Blackhole cover plates

copper03

Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Something new for my busa .Stainless Steal plates with the   KANJI LOGO, Laser cut so that it can be back lit and vary simple to install. What a awesome thing to see on my bike !!!! The Stainless Steal plates can be Painted, Powder coated or buffed to a mirror like finish 40.00 plus shipping a set Left and Right hand side. Got them on ebay
Feedback is welcome
</span>......</span>

100_0732.jpg

100_0727.jpg

100_0721.jpg

100_0737.jpg

100_0735.jpg

100_0736.jpg

Interesting, Be certain to Contact the Captain about kicking in a few bones if your going to be selling these here in mass bro.

Thanks much.

Rev

I forgot to post this price is for my first shipment and postage in the US (Less postage is for this board only). I will be taking orders till Friday 9/1/06. Order now and save 5.00 Plus shipping.I do take Visa/Master card but prefer paypal:)

I would be concerned about the air flow.  Constructive criticism- I'm not feeling it.  Doesn't seem to flow with the bike. Do you intend to cover all holes?  Now that definitely would cause some air flow problems. Keep the creative juices flowing.

<!--EDIT|soon2be
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156818324 -->

I'm planing on powder coating them Black then the only time you will see it is at night when i turn the amber back light on (SWEAT):)

<!--EDIT|copper03
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156818936 -->

I respect and appreciate the work that went into designing them. But I agree that it doesn't flow with the Busa.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:courier'></span><span style='color:blue'></span>Hmmmmm....Z-hills.....makem lotsa jumps down in dem hills....agree with "no-flow" theorum....but always looking for new cool....Blue Skies...

busabusa_002.jpg

nah the voltage regulator is fine, it just can't be close to a heat source. I had a streetfighter here that we actually mounted the regulator under the gas tank in an insulated box. Still runs fine and is ridden almost daily.

btw guys who want a different look...I trimmed the holes to fit a pair for front turn signals back there in a bike once.....shave the stock rear fender up nice and it looks pretty decent IMHO. (almost zx11 ish)

any idea's on how to give it some flow? How would you do this?

<!--EDIT|copper03
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156869075 -->

Back