Blacked out cans

well I like it
smile.gif

I used Dupli-Color engine paint (High temp Ceramic coating )
They have gloss and flat . I used flat and it matches the frame really well . It has a textured finish to it .
Gutted the cans also and they sound great !
Blackpipes3.jpg

bLACK_PIPES1.jpg

..Hey C.A. .. I ruffed mine up with ( Scotchbrite® ) prior to spraying .. so If yah want the paint to be "removable" ...dont ruff them up.. clean them off with lacquer thinner .. or acetone ... then spray them ..
smile.gif

What kind of taillight is that? Or did you nightshade it?
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HAYABUSA-SMOKED-TAILLIGHT-99-05-GSX1300R-BUSA_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35598QQitemZ45866
55206QQrdZ1" target="_blank">Here on Ebay</a>

You can get the intergrated LED version pretty cheap also but I had some Yellow LEDs that were lying around so I made my own signals . Just needed the cover, but Damn it's pretty expensive !

Had enough liquid courage last night to black out my cans.  The pictures are not that great in the dark.  I'll try and get some better pics tomorrow.  My daughter likes it but wife doesn't and I'm kinda in the middle but its growing on me.  What do you think?                                      

all_coholic.gif
The black with the black frame is the way to go. I plan to black everything on mine but the rotors and the forks.

I like it good job.

That does look awesome. I like the black theme- if it's a black themed bike, I black out everything!
biggrin.gif

Back